Still working away on my next online class so I made a few smaller stamps (about 2″ diameter). I started with a geometric one that I forgot to get a photo of because I didn’t really like it all that much. Then I made one that looked more like a dandelion seed head. That got me going on seed pods so I made a different one.
Here are the stamps with their prints on paper. I think I will make a few more of these seed related ones.
Here I tested them out on a scrap piece of felt. I printed these with screen printing ink instead of thickened dye since I didn’t have time to get that all set up. I also worked today on some free motion machine stitching on felt which I will post about on Sunday over at The Felting and Fiber Studio.