Tarragon Eco Print Sketch

I have a bunch of eco prints that need some line or color added to them. One is a print of tarragon that didn’t really turn out all that well so I decided it could use some work.

Here you can see that I am working on the bottom half. The eco print was pretty blurry and so I used a permanent marker in sepia to add in details.

Here’s the entire piece. You can click on the photos to see them larger.

Here’s a little closer view of the top half.

And the bottom half. I like the results. Now I just need to decide how to frame it.

And I thought you might like to see the bedspread that we found for the newly painted room that I showed you last week. We also found matching lamps and bedside tables. So it is complete except I need to take the old fabric off the headboard. I might add gray fabric or I might just add a little bit darker stain to match the bedside tables a bit more. I am happy it’s almost done!


Embellished Eco Printed Paper

I finally got all the eco prints that I embellished scanned in to the computer. Although these look the same size, some are 5″ x 7″ and some are 4″ x 6″. The smaller ones are the ones that I have signed. I did frame the smaller ones but I couldn’t get good photos with the prints in the frames. So I took them all out and scanned them in to the computer.

I really like adding a bit of color to the natural leaf print colors. And the black outlines seems to make the leaves pop. Now to get some frames for the 5″ x 7″ ones. And I still have some even bigger ones that I haven’t embellished yet.