I have a bunch of eco prints that need some line or color added to them. One is a print of tarragon that didn’t really turn out all that well so I decided it could use some work.
Here you can see that I am working on the bottom half. The eco print was pretty blurry and so I used a permanent marker in sepia to add in details.
Here’s the entire piece. You can click on the photos to see them larger.
Here’s a little closer view of the top half.
And the bottom half. I like the results. Now I just need to decide how to frame it.
And I thought you might like to see the bedspread that we found for the newly painted room that I showed you last week. We also found matching lamps and bedside tables. So it is complete except I need to take the old fabric off the headboard. I might add gray fabric or I might just add a little bit darker stain to match the bedside tables a bit more. I am happy it’s almost done!