Still plugging away at the beaded book. I just have the last edging to complete but it is going to take a while. It’s a fringed page and I’m doing a mix of different fringes. I hope it doesn’t look as silly as it does now with just a few attached.
This is the front cover. I finished the basic edging. The edgings get more complicated as you go through the book.
I didn’t think I should add too much more to the cover since the book is getting so heavy. I’m afraid the binding is going to take a real strain to hold all this together.
This is the last page. It is going to have a very long fringe with a mix of types of fringe. So far it looks a little silly but hopefully with it all complete it will look more cohesive. Once this edge is finished, I need to paint some nylon organza to cover the backs of the pages. Then I can start on the binding.