Here’s a poor photo of a felt piece I made for hubby. He wanted something to line the windowsill in our living room. We just repainted and he didn’t want to mess up the paint. So I made him a cover. It is made with merino and silk.
Here’s a close up. I used the sander to make this piece and boy is it slick. It works so much faster and is really easy to do. The only problem is my table is too low. My back has been aching ever since. I really need a dedicated place for dyeing, felting and painting. Pretty sure that isn’t happening any time soon.
Here’s another piece of felt that I made. This is to stitch on. I am planning on revising my Crazy Horse piece by adding a stitched galloping horse in place of the shield which I never really liked. I need to practice before I do the actual piece so that’s what this piece is for. But I didn’t get any stitching done due to my back hurting. Hopefully, I can do some this week because I have a whole bunch of stitching to do. I got 5-6 small pieces ready to stitch and then a piece that I am considering entering into a competition if I get it completed. So more ibuprofen for me!