Three new postcards to send out

This one started with some already pieced scraps that I found in the bag of scraps I bought from the quilt store. I then covered it with Mistyfuse, laid on some black curly wool, novelty yarn and then a layer of black netting. I FME from the back, only to turn it over and see that the tension wasn’t right. You can’t see that here because it’s a bad photo. So I’m not really happy with this one.

This was again made with pieced pieces (the stripes) that I found in my scraps. I zigzagged them down to the base. So it looks like a lot of work but I didn’t do the hard part. But I just couldn’t waste the cute stripes that were so bright and colorful.

This last one is my favorite although it has a quite simple design. I really liked the purple fabric. I then free motioned the “twigs” onto the camel colored flannel. I keep practicing on the FME at which I’m not very proficient.


This is a closeup with a silly red thread stuck in the wrong place for the photo.

Advertisements

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your comments so please let me know what you think.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s