Flower Mat


This was supposed to be a book cover that I was going to free motion embroider on the sewing machine. I wet felted the white merino wool but it came out too thick and I couldn’t fit it under the machine. So I ended up hand embroidering and adding seed beads. I also added silk hankies but you can barely see them as all the color from the Koolaid dyeing came out. So now I don’t know what to do with the piece. Oh well…
Advertisements

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your comments so please let me know what you think.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s